skip to main | skip to sidebar
So it goes, came, and went. That's what she said.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've decided to stop drinking until I've finished adjusting to this new work schedule. Best idea ever or worst idea ever? Time will tell. Don't worry though. It's not like I'm doing something rash or insane, like giving up coffee.
Posted by Kasey at 6:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People with cooler blogs than this one.

  • Paul Richardson
    RWE
    6 months ago
  • ellen clare
    No Verbosity
    1 year ago
  • University YMCA
    Press Release/PSA: Community Resource Center Launched the Y
    9 years ago
  • perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
    Has America Become Less Competitive?
    10 years ago
  • High Negatives
    Health Care Debate
    17 years ago
  • what kind of country takes away bruno's beo?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ▼  September (18)
      • I | politics.
      • huh.
      • this isn't even that funny, but that didn't stop m...
      • definitely a negative
      • I was trying to find out who might be releasing bo...
      • ugh... I wanna go!
      • love him.
      • Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. seriously?
      • actually, no, sasha, it's not cute.
      • A disjointed blog post at best.
      • yesss...
      • Things I'm against:
      • I've decided to stop drinking until I've finished ...
      • oh hey.
      • hunka-like post
      • more things I suck at.
      • one more thing
      • I suck at blogs.
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)