Wednesday, September 17, 2008

love him.



Thanks Paul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I love about this video, is in the middle of ranting toward the end, you can tell Biden is actually really angry... maybe to the point that he is a teensy bit irritated with the people clapping, who are interrupting his angry ranting yell...

Kasey said...

I believe, Heidi, you speak from experience on this matter?

Anonymous said...

Yes. I absolutely hate it when people interrupt my angry yelling rants, even when they are agreeing with me. That's one of the reasons our marriage works so well... Last night, as I was screaming about how the bar for Biden in the VP debate is simply "tone down the snarkiness so you don't look like a dick," and how the bar for Palin is much higher (prove competency, prove positions, try to align with McCain etc.), Mark just sat in the car quietly, allowing me to yell. I swear, he might be the only person on the planet who is patient enough to commit to spending the rest of their life with me :)

Also... speaking of debates... first one is this Friday! And apparently Biden only gets one shot at Palin... Oct. 2 -- next Thursday!